The RemoteFX documentation team has been hard at work creating topics that you can use to evaluate and deploy Microsoft RemoteFX within your environment. Following is a list of all the RemoteFX documents that were published to coincide with the Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 release.
The following documents were created for Microsoft RemoteFX:
- Deploying Microsoft RemoteFX on a Single Remote Desktop Virtualization Host Server Step-by-Step Guide
- Deploying Microsoft RemoteFX for Personal Virtual Desktops Step-by-Step Guide
- Deploying Microsoft RemoteFX for Virtual Desktop Pools Step-by-Step Guide
- Configuring USB Device Redirection with Microsoft RemoteFX Step-by-Step Guide
- Deploying Microsoft RemoteFX on a Remote Desktop Session Host Server Step-by-Step Guide
- What’s New in RemoteFX
- Hardware Considerations for RemoteFX
- Microsoft RemoteFX for Session Virtualization: Architectural Overview
- Microsoft RemoteFX for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: Architectural Overview
The following existing Remote Desktop Services documents were updated to include Microsoft RemoteFX:
- Deploying Remote Desktop Licensing Step-by-Step Guide
- Remote Desktop Services Deployment Guide for Windows Server 2008 R2
- RDP Settings for Windows Server 2008 R2
- Group Policy Settings for Windows Server 2008 R2
For information about the RemoteFX WMI provider documentation, see MSDN.
If you are interested in seeing more Remote Desktop Services documentation, see the Remote Desktop Services TechCenter.