This week’s episode of the “Lunch Break” series features my good friend Rajesh Jha, the Corp. VP responsible for Office 365 and Exchange.
In part 1 of this discussion, we talk about:
- What’s the most difficult thing about being in charge of Office 365 and Exchange?
- Comparing cricket and football.
- How does Rajesh stay so calm in even the most stressful work situations?
- How the need for (and growth of) Enterprise Mobility has converged the areas of productivity, management, and identity – and how this is effecting companies.
- And we count up how many languages we speak between the two of us.
You can subscribe to these videos here.