Author: Raghu Kethineni, Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Client and Mobility
We are excited to announce an update to System Center Monitoring Pack for System Center Configuration Manager. This update will extend the capabilities to monitor availability, performance, and health of the Microsoft Intune connector site system role for companies who integrate Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune in a hybrid environment.
This release of the monitoring pack delivers improved capabilities including the following:
- Monitors availability status of the Intune connector
- SMS_DMP_DOWNLOADER – SMS_Executive component
- SMS_DMP_UPLOADER – SMS_Executive component
- SMS_CLOUD_USERSYNC – SMS_Executive component
- SMS_OUTGOING_CONTENT_MANAGER – SMS_Executive component
- Monitors hman.box for backlogs that exceed the threshold
- Monitor inbox – hman.box performance counter
- Monitors availability status of the Microsoft Intune service
- Microsoft Intune service offline
- Local network issue prevents DMP connector from reaching Intune service
- DMP connector doesn’t sync with the Intune service
This release is requires one of the following versions of System Center Configuration Manager:
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 CU3 or later
- System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 CU3 or later
- System Center Configuration Manager version 1602 or later
Note: This release supports version 1602 or later but does not monitor all of the features of System Center Configuration Manager. Instead, it supports a level of features that is on par with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager features.
To download the latest System Center Monitoring Pack Update for System Center Configuration Manager, visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34709
You can provide product feedback for the Monitoring Pack on the UserVoice site for Configuration Manager: https://configurationmanager.uservoice.com/. You may report issues with the Monitoring Pack on the Connect site for Configuration Manager: https://connect.microsoft.com/ConfigurationManagervnext.
- What’s New in System Center Configuration Manager
- Get Ready for System Center Configuration Manager
- Start Using System Center Configuration Manager
- Upgrade to System Center Configuration Manager
- Technical Documentation for System Center Configuration Manager
- System Center Configuration Manager Forums
- System Center Configuration Manager Support
- Report an issue
- Provide suggestions
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confers no rights.