Over last few weeks, this series has taken a very deep look at the importance of end-to-end protection for mobile e-mail. In this post, I’ll examine what’s necessary to get all of this up and running – once and for all – in your own environment. See video below.
To make this process as simple as possible, my team has put together a detailed, step-by-step guide to accompany this series. This e-book (which you can download right now here) guides you through the process of applying end-to-end protection for mobile e-mail on iOS or Android. It is remarkably thorough and prescriptive.
In each of the posts in this series, there’s been an associated lab so that you can prototype your deployment before getting started on your proof of concept with real users. There has been a huge amount of positive feedback about this, but we’ve put together additional resources for people who need a bit more help getting into production. To help with this, we’ve set up the FastTrack program to help get you on boarded.
- Go download this awesome new e-book!
- The “Get to Know EMS” guided tour.
- You can test drive EMS here.
- Get EMS Trial Accounts: See how to set up Office 365 and then add EMS by enabling Intune, Azure AD Premium and Azure RMS trials.
- Check out the Enterprise Mobility Core Skills Series.