Author: Raghu Kethineni, Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Client and Mobility
We are excited to announce the release of the System Center Configuration Manager Hybrid Diagnostic tool. If a technical issue is preventing one of your users from enrolling a device, run the Hybrid Diagnostic tool as your first step in troubleshooting. The Hybrid Diagnostic tool’s automated checks reduce investigation time and the provided guidance on the common configuration errors will help you to quickly resolve issues and get your user’s mobile device successfully enrolled.
Troubleshooting with the Hybrid Diagnostic tool takes just 3 simple steps.
- Run the tool on the computer that hosts the service connection point and specify the device type and UPN.
- The Hybrid Diagnostic Tool will run the following automated checks:
- Checks that the SMS Executive service is running
- Checks for the service connection point certificate
- Checks for potential conflicts between service connection point certificates
- Checks for DNS CName entry for the specified UPN
- Checks for device type enablement in Configuration Manager
- Checks for known errors in Status Messages
- Checks for UPN synchronization in AAD
- Checks that the specified user is a member of the cloud user collection
- Checks that the AAD ID and cloud user ID match
- Checks for user exceeding device cap
- Check for multiple valid certificates present on service connection point
- If a check fails, choose the More Info link to see more information about resolving the issue.
It’s that easy.
- ConfigMgr (current branch) – Hybrid mobile device management (MDM) with System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
- ConfigMgr 2012 – Manage Mobile Devices with Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune
We are always interested in hearing your feedback. Please provide feedback and suggestions using the Configuration Manager UserVoice site.
- What’s New in System Center Configuration Manager
- Get Ready for System Center Configuration Manager
- Start Using System Center Configuration Manager
- Upgrade to System Center Configuration Manager
- Technical Documentation for System Center Configuration Manager
- System Center Configuration Manager Forums
- System Center Configuration Manager Support