We’re all busy packing our bags getting ready to head to Ignite in Atlanta next week. I’m planning to be there along with a TON of people from the team.
We’ll be presenting in sessions, working the booth, holding focus groups and meeting with customers. If your coming to the event, we’ve got a TON of great Azure AD focused sessions on tap for you:
- 02:15: BRK2139 Protect your business and empower your users with cloud Identity and Access Management
- 12:30: BRK3107 Connect your on-premises directories to Azure AD and use one identity for all your apps
- 02:15: BRK3225 Secure access to Office 365, SaaS, and on-premises apps and files with Azure AD and Intune
- 04:30: BRK3109 Deliver management and security at scale to Office 365 with Azure Active Directory
- 09:00: BRK3111 Manage productivity at scale with Azure Active Directory
- 11:30: BRK2210 Learn how Unilever modernized IT with Azure Active Directory at the core
- 02:15: BRK3139 Throw away your DMZ – Azure Active Directory Application Proxy deep-dive
- 04:00: BRK3181 Secure your web applications with Microsoft identity
- 09:00: BRK3252 Use managed domain services on Microsoft Azure
- 12:30: BRK3182 Secure your native and mobile applications with Microsoft identity and application management
- 02:15: BRK3110 Respond to advanced threats before they start – identity protection at its best!
- 04:00: BRK3179 Modernize your app’s consumer identity management with Azure AD B2C
- 04:30: BRK2067 Manage access to SaaS Applications With Azure Active Directory
- 09:00: BRK3074 Discover what’s new in Active Directory Federation and Domain Services in Windows Server 2016
- 10:45: BRK3108 Share corporate resources with your partners using Azure AD B2B collaboration
- 12:30: BRK3330 Join your Windows 10 devices to Azure AD for anywhere, anytime productivity
I hope you’ll plan to attend some of the sessions and if you get a chance, make sure to stop by our booth!
Alex Simons (Twitter: @Alex_A_Simons)
Director of Program Management
Microsoft Identity Division