This month’s Endpoint Zone is packed!
In this episode, Simon and I dive in on the massive amount of news from Ignite, we recap the foundation session, and then there’s a long chunk of live demos (AADIP, MAM-CA, CA for Windows, Lookout integration, and more). There’s even a sneak peek at the upcoming improvements to the Azure console for Intune and EMS.
Also: if you want to go into even greater depth on any of the topics we touch on here, I recommend this roster of sessions from Ignite:
- Manage your mobile devices and apps with System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune with Paul Mayfield
- Dive deeper into what’s new and what’s coming in Outlook mobile with the Outlook team
- Secure Android devices and apps with Microsoft Intune with Chris Baldwin
- Deliver a BYOD program that employees and security teams will love with Microsoft Intune with Kent Agerlund, MVP
- Learn how Microsoft Intune helped Avanade’s global workforce get more productive with Avanade
- Learn how Unilever modernized IT with Azure Active Directory at the core with Unilever
- Secure and manage your digital transformation with Brad Anderson (blog recap here)