“In a previous post, I talked a little about the changes to the distribution point and integration of PXE services. In this post I want to go into some more details and the setup and management of PXE service starting in Configuration Manager 2012 Beta 2.
Initial Setup of PXE services: As I mentioned in my last post, PXE is no longer a site role. So enabling PXE is no longer completed through the Create Roles wizard and selecting PXE Service Point. The setup of the PXE service point ………………” read the rest here.
Additional Configuration Manager 2012 Information:
- Introduction to Configuration Manager 2012 – link
- What’s New in Configuration Manager 2012 – link
- Fundamentals of Configuration Manager 2012 – link
- Download the ConfigMgr Beta 2 here
- Join our 800 friends in the Community Evaluation Program here
- Check out our Virtual Labs on Technet here (currently based on Beta 1, update coming soon)
- Download a pre configured Virtual Machine here (currently based on Beta 1, update coming soon)