On behalf of Microsoft and the event host, Catapult Systems, you are invited to join us at System Center Universe 2013!
The second annual System Center Universe is a one-day globally available technical event featuring Microsoft product gurus and community experts who will highlight the interaction of the System Center 2012 suite and other Microsoft-based products and solutions. It’s System Center 2012 with new galaxies!
The live, in-person event will be launching at the Irving Convention Center in Irving, Texas. We hope that you will join us in person! There is also an opportunity to view via a live simulcast. You can register for either the in-person event or simulcast here.
· In-person Event: Irving Convention Center, Irving Texas, 1/31/13, register here.
· Catapult Coordinated Simulcast Viewings: Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Denver, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, Tampa and other locations. For a list of all locations and to register, please go here.
· User Group Facilitated Viewings: Interested in your user group participating in SCU2013? Please email SCU2013@catapultsystems.com to receive a SCU 2013 facilitator package.
· Virtual Viewing: Available worldwide via www.systemcenteruniverse.com
· SCU2013 Mobile Application: Available on Windows Phone, Android and iOS for all in person and virtual registrants