As Microsoft partners are getting Power Platform experts and customers often lack to grasp the full potential of the Platform, the Partner App Challenge Germany was initiated in August 2020. Microsoft sought out to find partners’ best deployment-ready Power Apps to bring these very solutions to the customer together. Today, we are happy to announce the winner of the challenge – CRM Partners with their Key Account Management App.
The solution is a model-driven app that utilizes the latest Power Platform technologies, allowing companies to analyze their customer profiles holistically. It enables them to maintain a good relationship with customers, engage proactively, connect with key decision-makers, predict customer needs, provide a competitive advantage, and measure the relationship health in a real-time manner.
Companies can rate their company against competitors using a matrix according to customer buying criteria.
- Analyze 360-degree customer profiles (branches, sales, products, strengths, and weaknesses) and create a strategic engagement plan.
- Analyze customer’s organizational hierarchy and understand their decision-making process.
- Define short and long-term objectives and measure goal realization.
- Analyze competitors, their market share, and the relationship with the customer.
- Plan a long term relationship with customers.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis and take actions based on findings.
- Measure customer buying criteria and compare the company strengths against competitors.
- Display Power BI dashboards to monitor multiple success KPIs.