We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite | The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to London on January 16-17 2020. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring you two days of deep dive sessions, hands-on skill-building, and networking opportunities. Don’t wait – secure your spot today.
This event will be packed with technical content, brought to you by the experts who build and run Microsoft’s cloud services. Explore the latest developer tools and cloud technologies and learn how to put your skills to work in new areas. Connect with our community to gain practical insights and best practices on the future of cloud development, data, IT, and business intelligence.
Build your best conference experience with custom learning paths covering the latest in intelligent data processing – including Power BI, IoT Hub and Microsoft 365 – collaborative dev tools like Visual Studio Live Share, and ways to build and deploy secure, scalable infrastructure applications on Microsoft Azure. You pick the path, we’ll guide you to the modules that meet your learning goals. Then customise your conference even further – pick up new skills with additional sessions that complement your path.
- Azure fundamentals – Build the technical fundamentals needed for your cloud journey.
- Building and maintaining your Azure hybrid environment – Learn to connect to, secure, and maintain your cloud infrastructure.
- Building your applications for the cloud – Learn how to architect and build your applications to take advantage of the scale that the cloud offers.
- Deploying your modern desktop – Discover best practices including deep-dive guidance on how to successfully transition your organisation to the modern desktop.
- Developing Microsoft 365 applications and integrations – Transform productivity by extending your application into experiences across Microsoft 365.
- Getting the most out of your data – Learn how to use AI and Machine Learning to gain new understanding using existing data within your organisation.
- Migrating applications to the cloud – Learn what it takes to modernise your applications and prepare them for successful migration to the cloud.
- Operating applications and infrastructure in the cloud – Learn how to use DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering practices to build a reliable and resilient cloud.
- Optimising teamwork in your organisation – Reveal the collaborative workforce within your business and learn how to build effective teams.
- Securing your organisation – Build a secure organisation without compromising the productivity of your business.
And there’s even more:
- Get the latest on the trends and technologies defining the software industry in more than 100+ technical sessions and hands-on workshops.
- Go one-on-one with Microsoft engineers and get answers to your toughest questions.
- Immerse yourself in our vibrant community at networking events, product theatres, attendee hangouts, user groups, meetups, and more.
Whether you’re developing innovative apps or delivering optimised solutions, Microsoft Ignite | The Tour will help you evolve your skills, deepen your expertise, and prepare you to face new challenges.
Don’t miss out, reserve your free seat today. We hope to see you there!