Microsoft’s huge developer conference, Microsoft Build, is back once again! Kicking off next month on May 25-27, it’ll be delivering the same high-quality sessions and keynotes from familiar faces at Microsoft, all at no cost to attendees. You just need to register!
We realise that as developers come together to help the world solve new challenges, sharing knowledge and staying connected is more important than ever. Whether you are a student or an experienced app developer, you will gain action-ready skills specific to what you do through immersive experiences, engaging with community, and one-on-one guidance from Microsoft engineers.
Every developer is welcome
At Microsoft Build, you’ll leave a better developer than when you arrived. It’s where you can solve challenges, meet the engineers behind the Microsoft platforms you use every day, and connect with a diverse group of coders who want to hone their skills.
Learn the tools and technologies that help you create solutions you can build today. Explore new developer technologies and techniques that will drive your vision and expand your toolkit. Bring your technical questions—and imagination—and leave with new knowledge and skills.
On the day, you can expect:
- Keynotes: Headlines and announcements delivered by executives.
- Technical/Breakout Sessions: More in-depth coverage of keynote content.
- Ask the Experts: Sessions with experts in cloud, desktop, mobile, and web development for guidance specific to your project or interests.
- Humans of IT: Discover the intersection between humanity and tech through inspirational stories about humans who use tech for good.
- Table Topics: Gather the community for live discussion on camera, and in chat! Get inspired by community experts, learn best practices, and discover helpful resources with other attendees.
- Local Connections: Opportunity to engage with attendees on a local level. Dedicated time for local leadership to deliver an experience to help attendees find developers and experts with similar interests within their region.
- Student Activities: Content covers key topics to help you get started across a variety of Microsoft technologies, job roles, and interests.
- Learn Live: Guided online with a subject matter expert to walk and talk through Microsoft Learn modules.
- Partner Sessions: Connect with Microsoft Partners in either an Ask the Expert or Table Topics session.
- Product Roundtables: Two-way discussions between product teams and customers.
- Cloud Skills Challenge: Complete preset collections of online learning modules for a chance to win prizes.
- One-on-One Consultations: One-on-One Consultations will provide Microsoft Build attendees a unique opportunity to connect with a Microsoft professional to discuss specific questions and solutions. Sessions are 45 minutes long and provide the only one-on-one setting at the conference.
We realise that as developers come together to help the world solve new challenges, sharing knowledge and staying connected is more important than ever. Microsoft Build will still provide key developer content for which the event is known, while tailoring the event experience towards topics that developers the world over are looking for.
The live event starts on May 25 at 4PM BST, at no cost, so register today to avoid disappointment!