Microsoft Power Pages is a secure, enterprise-grade, low-code software as a service (SaaS) platform for creating, hosting, and administering modern external-facing business websites. Whether you’re a low-code maker or a professional developer, Power Pages enables you to rapidly design, configure, and publish websites that seamlessly work across web browsers and devices.
Power Pages provides you with rich, customisable templates, a fluid visual experience through a reimagined design studio, and a new, integrated learning hub to quickly build sites that suit your unique business needs.
Power Pages is the newest member of the Microsoft Power Platform family. With Power Pages, you can build sites by using the same shared business data stored in Microsoft Dataverse that you use for building apps, workflows, intelligent virtual agents, reports, and analytics with other Microsoft Power Platform components in your organisation.
- Tutorial: Create your first site with Power Pages
- Tutorial: Get started with Design Studio
- Power Pages tutorials on Microsoft Docs
- Power Pages overview on Microsoft Docs
Get started with Power Pages
With Microsoft Learn, you can kick off your journey into Power Pages with easy to understand training – and best of all, it’s free! This is the perfect way to work through new software.
- Microsoft Learn: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Docs: Getting Started Videos
- Sign up for a free Power Pages trial
Learn more about Power Pages
Already using Power Pages and want to go further? Whether it’s learning something new within Power Pages or becoming certified, there’s plenty more to explore and discover.
- Tutorial: Display data securely on your site
- Tutorial: Configure authorised access to your site
- Tutorial: Set up page permissions