Now in its 19th year, the Microsoft Health Innovation Awards are presented annually to the healthcare or life sciences organization and technology solution partner—with which it has collaborated—that best demonstrates industry leadership in using technology to achieve innovation excellence. It’s a great way to showcase how your company is using technology to revolutionize medicine industry leadership in using technology to achieve innovation excellence.
One winner will be chosen from each of the following categories:
Building the Intelligent Cloud Platform.
Improving operational efficiency, insight, engagement, security, availability, reducing costs, and/or driving innovation through an intelligent cloud platform and/or advanced analytics.
Creating More Personal Computing
Enhancing the consumer or clinician experience by making experiences mobile, easier, faster, more integrated, and less prone to error or attack.
Reinventing Productivity and Business Processes
Transforming care delivery or population health with new ways to connect clinicians or consumers to team members, insights, and/or processes.
If there is truly no categories above for which your solution fits into, you may enter this category.
See the entry form for more information and for detailed scenarios and examples from each of the different entry categories.
Nominations should come from qualifying healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical resource, or medical device organizations worldwide, which has developed and implemented a solution independently or working with a technology solution partner, as long as the solution is based on the latest Microsoft technologies. The award emphasizes the innovative application of available software and the creation of new solutions.
- Newsletter: Submitting organization must be signed up for the Microsoft Health Users Group newsletter. (Registration is complimentary.)
- Entry Form: Entry form must be completely filled out.
- Deadline: Email completed submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM PST, Friday, February 5, 2016.
- Judging: An independent panel of judges will select one winner from each of the award categories.
- Winners: Winners to be announced at the Annual HIMSS Conference & Exhibition on Wednesday, March 2, 2016.
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 425-870-4880.