Health organizations require real-time, accurate information to enhance the patient experience, strengthen care team experience, reduce the cost of care, and improve population health. At Microsoft, we understand these challenges and we’re committed to developing technology and partnering with health organizations across the globe to help transform their organizations through innovation and Intelligent Health to improve health outcomes.
For more than 20 years, the Microsoft Health Innovation Awards have recognized forward-thinking healthcare organizations, life sciences organizations, and technology solution partners that best demonstrate industry leadership by using technology to achieve innovative excellence. I am happy to announce the submissions for the 2019 Microsoft Health Innovation Awards are now being accepted.
Rallying for innovation and recognizing achievement in meeting the Quadruple Aim with cloud and AI
The Microsoft Health Innovation Award winners will be announced at HIMSS ‘19 “Champions of Health Unite,” where Microsoft is proud to join other champions and world class health information and technology leaders. The Microsoft Health Innovation Awards categories are designed to recognize organizations that are achieving the Quadruple Aim with cloud and AI.
- Engage Patients & Members for Better Health – Put patients in control and provide access to tools that help strengthen patient/provider relationships and drive engagement.
- Empower Care Teams & Employees, and Improve Satisfaction – Strengthen care team coordination, aligning on patient insights to organize patient activities, share data, and collaborate across systems for more effective patient care.
- Optimize Clinical and Operational Effectiveness to Reduce Costs and Improve Outcomes – Unlock the power of data to control costs and connect critical data systems to measure, predict, and optimize the delivery of healthcare.
- Transform Health to Deliver Precision Care – Tailor treatments with genomics, remote monitoring, and intelligent cloud to ensure care plan compliance to provide more personalized care.
Official Microsoft Health categories include:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Empower your Care Teams and Employees
- Engage your Patients
- Optimize your Clinical and Operational Effectiveness
- Transform the Care Continuum
- Outstanding Innovation
Learn more about our 2017 and 2018 Microsoft Health Innovation Award winners, as I look forward to learning from and highlighting all the 2019 entry winners. The entry period is officially open and ends on Friday, January 18th, at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (No entries will be accepted after the entry period closes).
Good luck and I’ll see you soon in Orlando at HIMSS ‘19!
To enter, please read the 2019 Microsoft Health Innovation Awards Contest – Official Rules download document for complete details. For more information, you can read a full description of the categories on the awards page.
All entries must be submitted online here.