It’s been two years since we last invited you to join us at Hannover Messe in Germany, where we mingled with 220,000 of our manufacturing colleagues from around the world to share and explore the leadership and innovations on display.
Since then we’ve built on our theme of augmenting human intelligence from Hannover Messe 2019, helping manufacturers accelerate their digital transformation journey, and addressing their skills gap in manufacturing’s new normal.
While we still can’t converge on the home of Industry 4.0 in Hannover Germany again this year, we’re pleased to be joining a community of around 1000 industry exhibitors as Hannover Messe goes digital for 2021.
Engage with Microsoft at Hannover Messe Digital Edition
So, what does Microsoft have in store for you at Hannover Messe 2021 Digital Edition, April 12-16, 2021? Here are five things to put on your calendar and to-do list:
1. Featuring Satya Nadella discussing their latest World Economic Forum (WEF) Lighthouse Award with Johnson & Johnson CEO, Alex Gorsky, join Caglayan Arkan (VP Manufacturing Industry, Microsoft) for a discussion on Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing with Enno de Boer of McKinsey on how it’ll help accelerate adoption of the learnings from WEF manufacturing lighthouses.
What’s next for manufacturing
Monday, April 12, 2021, 5:00 PM CEST
2. Watch Dr. Marianne Janik’s update from Microsoft Germany, featuring the Microsoft Intelligent Manufacturing Awards (MIMA), and the latest innovations from the traditional home of Hannover Messe, and Industry 4.0.
What’s next for German manufacturing
Monday, April 12, 2021, 11:30 AM CEST
Dr. Marianne Janik will also be a featured speaker in the following Hannover Messe Keynotes:
Industrial pioneers—challenging the now, creating the new
Monday, April 12, 2021, 10:35 AM CEST
Successfully from new normal to next normal—ecosystems as catalyst (egosystems vs. ecosystems)
Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 5:15 PM CEST
3. Join Caglayan again for a Hannover Messe keynote on digital twins, where he’ll be discussing the next generation of digital twins with Accenture, Blue Yonder, the Marsden Group, and Sight Machine.
How manufacturers are gaining a competitive advantage using digital twins
Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 11:15 AM CEST
4. Block time on your calendars now for our Livestreams to learn from our customers and partners how Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing solutions are already helping connect experiences across your operations, workforce, design and engineering processes, customer engagements, and the end-to-end value chain:
- Unlock innovation and deliver new services
Featuring Ansys, PTC, and Johnson Matthey
Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 1:00 PM CEST
- Build more agile factories
Featuring PwC, Sandvik, and ZF
Thursday, April 15, 2021, 13:30 PM CEST
- Manufacture a more resilient and sustainable future
Featuring ABB, AVEVA, and Bosch
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 5:00 PM CEST
- Create more resilient supply chains
Featuring FarEye, Geek+, and O9 Solutions
Thursday, April 15, 2021, 11:00 AM CEST
- Transform your workforce
Featuring Schaeffler and Tulip
Thursday, April 15, 2021, 5:00 PM CEST
5. Visit Microsoft’s Hannover Messe virtual booth where you can join our livestreams for the week of April 12 and explore on-demand videos, showing how Microsoft and our partners are helping manufacturers create a more resilient and sustainable future with Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing solutions.
Register for Hannover Messe to visit our booth and join the sessions.
Join us for Hannover Messe Digital Edition
The pandemic has taught us that the fourth industrial revolution is no longer hype. Every business is on a digital journey. The ones who are well into their journey are creating dramatic gains in terms of productivity, agility, sustainability, speed to market and the list goes on. Join us at Hannover Messe 2021 Digital Edition to learn from our manufacturing experts at Microsoft, and our community of customers and partners.
Stay informed about Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing to learn how you can help manufacture a more resilient and sustainable future.