It’s been a long three years since we last invited you to join us at the manufacturer’s primary showcase event Hannover Messe in Germany, where we last mingled in person in 2019 with 220,000 of our manufacturing colleagues from around the world to share and explore the leadership and innovations on display.
In those three years, we’ve seen manufacturing leaders accelerate their digital transformation journeys as they strive with Microsoft and our industrial ecosystem to manufacture a more resilient and sustainable future for us all. So it’s fitting that as we converge on the home of Industry 4.0 in Hannover Germany, we’re pleased to be joining a community of around 2,200 industry exhibitors to showcase customer, partner, and Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing solutions for this year’s key theme of “Digitalization and Sustainability.”
Engage with Microsoft at Hannover Messe 2022
So, what does Microsoft have in store for you at Hannover Messe 2022, from May 30 to June 2, 2022? Here are five things to put on your calendar and to-do list:
1. Register for Hannover Messe and visit the Microsoft booth Hall 4 Stand E34, where you can join guided tours, and book meetings with Microsoft executives and manufacturing experts on hand to discuss how Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing brings together Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Microsoft Power Platform capabilities that help:
- Build more agile factories.
- Transform your workforce.
- Engage customers in new ways.
- Create more resilient supply chains.
- Unlock innovation and new services.
- Secure manufacturing solutions from edge to cloud.
- Accelerate your sustainability journey.
2. Learn about the “Oscar for the manufacturing industry,” the Microsoft Intelligent Manufacturing Award (MIMA), and meet with MIMA 2021 winners at the Microsoft booth.
3. Join us at WomenPower on day four. Manufacturing is undergoing a huge transformation. And that transformation is opening a wealth of new opportunities to bring diversity to the industry. Learn why manufacturing is the place to be for diverse talent, and join our workshop session at WomenPower featuring women leaders from Microsoft, customers, and partners.
4. Meet Microsoft’s co-innovation partners. Addressing the industry’s need for a platform that enables co-innovation and collaboration, our incredible ecosystem of industry partners expands the value of the Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing with additional solutions to address today’s most pressing challenges.
Joining us at Hannover Messe in 2022 are ABB, Ansys, Accenture, Avanade, AVEVA, Blue Yonder, Cognite, C3.ai, ICONICS, o9 Solutions, PwC, PROS, PTC, Rockwell Automation, Sight Machine, TCS, and Tulip.
5. Accelerate your sustainability journey. Join us at the Microsoft booth to learn how to manufacture a resilient and sustainable future. We’ll be showcasing how the Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability—available to test drive or purchase on June 1, 2022—empowers manufacturers to accelerate sustainability progress and business growth. We’re partnering with our customers to advance their progress by bringing together a set of environmental, social, and governance capabilities across the Microsoft cloud portfolio in addition to providing solutions from our global ecosystem of partners, such as ABB, AVEVA, TCS, and Wienerberger, the MIMA winner for sustainability. These integrated capabilities allow manufacturers to gain the transparency and insights they need to manage their environmental footprint, embed sustainability throughout their organization and value chain, and create new value in a transforming landscape.
Our booth features several customers and partners advancing their sustainability efforts. We’ll also feature Microsoft Circular Centers’ use of the Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability and demonstrate how manufacturers can:
- Unify data intelligence: Gain the visibility required to effectively drive sustainability reporting, sustainability efforts, and business transformation.
- Build a sustainable IT infrastructure: Identify opportunities to replace tools, systems, or activities with cleaner options and add business value.
- Reduce the environmental impact of operations: Minimize the environmental footprint of your operational systems and processes.
- Create sustainable value chains: Facilitate greater transparency and accountability through your value chain, from sourcing materials through the end of use.
And if you can’t make it to Hannover Messe in person, visit the Microsoft Hannover Messe virtual booth where you can explore on-demand videos, showing how Microsoft is helping manufacturers create a more resilient and sustainable future with Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing solutions.
Join us in person at Hannover Messe 2022
Register for Hannover Messe today.