Transformation is the topic on everyone’s mind these days, and for many business leaders, it’s a daunting prospect. Many are facing inflexible legacy systems, siloed data sources, and processes running in isolation. And they’re looking for a new approach.
They’re looking for solutions that turn one-off interaction into ongoing engagement. They want to offer their customers connected, intelligent services rather than static products. Instead of siloed data, they’re looking for a single source of truth across every data input. And they’re moving from fixed business processes to tailored, modern, connected experiences.
Microsoft’s business applications – including Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform – are designed to simplify the digital transformation challenge. And at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit on June 10-11 in Atlanta, I’m excited to showcase with customers and partners how we’re helping organizations around the world on their transformation journey.
Over two full days, you’ll be able to build your community and learn more about the solutions you use every day, with experiences including:
- Inspiring keynotes and general sessions featuring Microsoft executives and special guest speakers – the thought-leaders at the forefront of your vibrant community.
- Breakouts and workshops, ranging from 60-minute learning sessions to hands-on deep-dives.
- Special community events, where you can network and connect with your peers and Microsoft experts.
- An expansive Partner Expo, featuring innovative Microsoft partners, with plenty of space for you to collaborate and network.
- Opportunities to go one-on-one with Microsoft engineers, and get answers to your toughest questions.
This is one of my favorite events of the year, and there’s so much to be excited about – particularly the new product innovation we showcased in our April 2019 release just a few weeks ago. Check out five ways we’re providing new business value with this release, which you can learn more about at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit in June.
- Lower fraud costs with Dynamics 365 for Fraud Prevention. Every year, eCommerce companies including Microsoft lose billions to fraudulent charges. With no vendors that met our needs, we designed our own solution – and then we improved the software to share it with customers like you. Today, you can preview this new solution to lower your fraud costs and protect your business.
- Turn relationships into revenue with Dynamics 365 for Sales and Sales Insights. Your sellers need actionable insights to meet the expectations of modern buyers, and enabling relationship selling is key to fully realize the value of your team’s networks. Couple this with new Teams and Sales Navigator integration, along with the new AI capabilities of Sales Insights now in public preview, and your team can raise the bar on sales productivity.
- Understand your customers with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. With exponentially increasing quantities of data coming from virtually every source imaginable, getting a single view of your customer is getting more difficult. With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, you can unify your data across sources to get a single view of your customers, allowing you to optimize engagement and discover insights that drive personalized, impactful experiences.
- Change the game with Mixed Reality solutions. Solutions like Dynamics 365 Guides and Dynamics 365 Remote Assist leverage HoloLens 2 and mobile devices to empower frontline workers, enabling efficient and effective knowledge transfer across many different scenarios.
- Analyze, act, and automate with the Power Platform. The Microsoft Power Platform lets your business users easily view and analyze data to derive insights, create apps that let them act on those insights, and automate tasks to lower costs and reduce the risk of human error. We’ve added new capabilities to the Power Platform, including new usability features in Power Apps and deeper integration between Microsoft Flow and apps like Microsoft Teams.
I hope you’ll join us for Microsoft Business Applications Summit June 10-11 in Atlanta to learn more about what you can do with these innovations and more. With more than 150 demo-rich sessions, along with opportunities to learn from experts and connect with your community, it’s an event you shouldn’t miss.