It’s that time of year again, when hospitality and technology unite for the world’s largest hospitality industry tech exposition in Austin, Texas. And this will be an exciting year for sure!
Today’s advancements in sensors, mobility, devices, connectivity, and data insights have created a powerful combination that can unlock business value, drive innovation, and transform guest experiences.
We are looking forward to this year’s HITEC, our eleventh, and showing you the latest Microsoft and partner solutions for enabling staff to provide superior customer service while being more productive; creating engaging guest experiences; and accelerating innovation and future growth.
This year we will be bringing innovation to the room and guest through our immersive Connected-Room demo and meeting suite. You’ll be able to step inside and experience an advance look at Windows 10 and the real potential of voice and touch technologies to enhance in-room guest experiences. You’ll want to schedule a private meeting in advance!
Another great opportunity to see what’s new in Windows 10 will be in our Microsoft Booth Device Bar. Come and experience a range of Windows devices running Windows 10 with its advanced security, manageability, and peripheral extensibility features, and your choice of form factors to best fit your hospitality environment.
Closing out the week of HITEC activity, we invite you to join us at our HITEC Technology Showcase Session on Thursday, June 18 at 9:00 a.m. Here you will also learn more about what’s coming in Windows 10 for the Enterprise and how the wave of technology is enabling a new guest engagement providing brand differentiation. I’ll be joined by Scot Campbell from Caesars Entertainment and our Windows team who will share their priorities for guest experiences.
And we’ll have a range of technology innovations on display in our Microsoft booth for positive impact across the traveler’s journey. Here are five booth highlights you won’t want to miss!
- Get hands-on with Monscierge and the latest touch-interactive platform for the lobby and high-traffic areas. Offer relevant information and local recommendations to guests they can also connect with through their mobile devices.
- Immerse yourself into more digital room innovations with Evolve Controls and see how all a room’s systems—from lighting and climate to entertainment and personalized experiences—can drive guest satisfaction and revenues.
- Witness the power of a personalized mobile experience that can build connections with guests throughout the property. VMob also empowers customer-facing staff with live data to further tailor guest experiences in real-time.
- Learn how to get closer to your guests by getting closer to your data. We’ll show you how solutions like Microsoft Dynamics CRM and advanced analytics can take your guest engagement to a new level.
- Find out how FreedomPay and Microsoft Azure are uniquely able to help increase security in complex hospitality payment environments. Discover the latest payment solutions for point-to-point encryption and EMV-compliant devices.
And that’s just the beginning. We’ll have plenty more to see and discover that will help hoteliers connect operations, enhance guest engagement and empower their workforce.
At Microsoft, we are reimagining the guest experience to help you enable a personal, seamless, and differentiated future on the transformative technologies of today. Come see for yourself and join us in Booth #2115.
You can also schedule a guided booth tour or one-on-one executive briefing with Microsoft executives. Use the button below to schedule now!