Power your innovation and grow your business by uncovering hidden patterns and correlations in your data with the least ramp-up time using a metered hyperscale cloud computing platform—Microsoft Azure. Register today for this free webinar that aims to share you can run your big data and analytics workloads at cloud scale.
Date: January 17, 2017
Time: 12:30pm AEDT / 9:30am SGT / 8:30am WIB
Join us so you can take advantage of the power of Linux-based big data platforms on Microsoft Azure to:
- Run your favorite Hadoop distributions and spin up Hadoop or Spark clusters in a matter of minutes.
- Connect Azure Data Factory jobs to on-premises clusters without moving or copying data.
- Harness the power of real-time data coming in at high velocity.
- Store huge amounts of data for future processing in an affordable way.
- Use your tools of choice to chisel and model data effectively and efficiently.
The webinar will be presented by Mandar Naik (Director, Microsoft).