According to IDC forecasts, more than 60% of enterprises are embracing open source and open APIs as the underpinning for cloud integration strategies in 2017. Microsoft is empowering partners to capture this cloud opportunity and drive digital transformation with solutions that serve all customers and tackle both their business and technical challenges.
Below is a quick summary of resources to help partners take advantage of Microsoft Azure’s open source capabilities:
- Check out the new Microsoft + Open Source partner page to learn more about the Microsoft partner opportunities within the open source ecosystem.
- Join the Open Source Solutions (OSS) Partner Community on Yammer and check out the Open Source Solutions blog series for partners.
- Get to know the Azure platform by taking advantage of training and certification offers, and make plans to add Azure to your suite of offerings.
- Learn more about the Linux on Azure certification, offered with the Linux Foundation. This certification counts toward the requirements for becoming a Microsoft Cloud Platform competency partner.
- Follow the Microsoft + Open Source team @OpenAtMicrosoft and sign up for the Microsoft + Open Source blog RSS to stay current on open source news across the company.
More resources you’d like to see? Let us know in the comments.