Microsoft and MapR have partnered to bring you the first of a series of joint webinars! This free webinar, Develop big data applications with MapR on Microsoft Azure, will be presented by Asit Parija (Solution Architect, MapR Technologies) and Ben Sadeghi (Big Data & Advanced Analytics Specialist, Microsoft SE Asia & Korea). It will be held on Thursday, April 13, 2017 2PM AEDT/ 11AM SGT/10AM WIB. Register now to take part in this free webinar.
With the continued intersection of big data and the cloud, both architects and developers alike are asking: What’s the best way to develop and run enterprise grade big data applications?
The MapR Converged Platform is the answer. It can easily be deployed and run in the Microsoft Azure cloud and provides several benefits:
- Design and deliver enterprise grade, production big data applications in the cloud
- Support hybrid environments and easily keep cloud and on-premises environments in sync
- Quickly and easily deploy a cloud-based converged big data platform
- Microsoft R Server on MapR
- Query MapR data using PolyBase (from SQL Server and Azure SQL-DW)
Learn more about these technologies and engage with the experts from MapR and Microsoft during the session.
Join us for this free live webinar!