Cloud Foundry Summit is starting tomorrow in Boston, and we’re proud to announce that Microsoft will be a gold sponsor. Microsoft teams from Azure and Azure Stack will be present, to talk about our offerings for Cloud Foundry and Pivotal Cloud Foundry, on our public and private cloud, including some things we’ve been working on together with our friends at Pivotal. Whether you are working with Java or .NET, we will have something for you! (Not attending Cloud Foundry Summit? You can still keep up via @OpenAtMicrosoft.)
Since announcing last summer that Microsoft was joining the Cloud Foundry Foundation, we have been busy building a world-class, hybrid platform for Cloud Foundry, on Azure and Azure Stack, including both public and private clouds. Thanks to the release of Open Service Broker for Azure, customers running Cloud Foundry can easily integrate Azure services in their deployments, including Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Database for MySQL and PostgreSQL, Azure Key Vault, and many more. Many customers are already trusting Azure to run their applications on top of Cloud Foundry and Pivotal Cloud Foundry, including Ford, Merrill Corporation, Manulife and Mastercard, written in Java or .NET.
Here’s our agenda for this week:
Thursday, April 19
- Keynote, with Gabe Monroy: 9.20am, Ballroom East/West
- State of .NET, with Scott Hunter: 11.25am, room 254A/B
- Demo Theater: Make .NET amazing on Cloud Foundry, with Ning Kuang: 1.45pm, The Foundry
- Building Responsive Systems with Serverless, Event-driven Java, with Asir Selvasingh and Pivotal’s Richard Seroter: 3.15pm, room 253C
- Panel discussion: Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes – Will It Blend?, with Gabe Monroy and others from Pivotal, SUSE, Google, SAP and IBM: 5.25pm, room 253A
Friday, April 20
- ASP.NET Core Deep Dive, with Glenn Condron and Ryan Nowak: 2.05pm, room 254A/B
- Lightning Talk: One-click deployment of CF to a single VM on Azure, with Jason Stevens: 2.50pm, room 258B
If you’re attending Cloud Foundry Summit, make sure you stop by our booth! We’ll be giving away t-shirts, stickers and other cool swag, and you’ll have the opportunity to chat with our speakers and team members, ask questions and learn more about our offerings. We look forward to seeing you there!