See what’s new for Microsoft Power Platform at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Organizations face new challenges every day. Priorities change, markets shift, opportunities emerge—the pace isn’t slowing down. As your competitors transform their business models and customer expectations evolve, your future depends on how well you can empower your teams to adapt, innovate, and make a positive impact every day. You need to be ready for disruption, to embrace constant change, and, most of all, be fast on your feet.
Building a more agile future
That’s why we’re excited to invite you to the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event on April 6, 2022. Register now for your first look at hundreds of new features, enhancements, and innovations to transform your business into a more agile, customer-centric organization.
Catch all the latest advancements across Microsoft Power Platform being unveiled, including:
- New updates across Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents, to help you collaborate with ease and innovate everywhere.
- Deeper insights from Microsoft Dataverse data with Azure Synapse, simplified sharing with Azure Active Directory, and enhanced data modeling to build new types of applications.
- Enhanced capabilities for governance and administration, ISV experiences, and data integration.
- Document automation capabilities that extract insights from contracts or e-mails and process them automatically in an end-to-end flow using AI Builder.
And that’s just the start. You’ll also learn how new features across Microsoft business applications are already helping our customers navigate change and seize opportunities. You’ll hear from Charles Lamanna, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Business Applications and Platform, about how your business can innovate by modernizing processes and uncovering game-changing insights. Then listen in as senior Microsoft engineers and experts behind the technology guide you through the latest advancements in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2022 release wave 1 and how they’ll help you:
- Adapt quickly to change as new business priorities, market conditions, and customer opportunities emerge.
- Innovate everywhere by solving problems with solutions that ease collaboration and work seamlessly together.
- Deliver more value to your customers in less time by quickly adopting or enhancing solutions that accelerate results.
- Create more memorable customer experiences by modernizing your processes and uncovering insights into your supply chain.
Your inside look at business applications goes even more in-depth with demonstrations of real-life customer scenarios, led by the experts who know Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform inside and out. See new capabilities in action—and learn what’s possible—for organizations big and small, across every industry. You’ll be the first to find out how new features are aligned with customer needs to help solve pain points across organizations, ease everyone’s workload, and take on today’s toughest business challenges.
Innovation in AI, mixed reality, and industry solutions is enabling a new generation of agile organizations. Understand the why and how behind the trends with insights and best practices from industry leaders on how to accelerate results. Have questions for the experts? You’ll have a chance to ask them during the live Q&A chat. You don’t want to miss this digital launch event packed full of ways to help you adapt fast, collaborate with ease, innovate together, and make a positive impact. We hope to see you there.
Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
9:00 AM to 10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC-7)