Businesses today are constantly facing new and bigger challenges. Technology is diversifying and evolving faster than ever to address these issues, giving industries across the board a growing number of solutions to sift through. While managing these fast-paced changes and innovations, you also need to engage your customers at every touchpoint with remarkable customer experiences.
To help your team take on these complex challenges and drive your business toward future success, it’s essential to invest in the right technology.
Business Applications Launch Event
The latest updates across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform
Discover the next generation of intelligent business applications
The future of business starts today—and we’re excited to invite you to get a first look at what you need to get ahead at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event. Watch product leaders guide you through the new capabilities. See hundreds of new product features, advancements, and innovations to help you drive revenue, delight customers, increase visibility, and strengthen collaboration across your organization.
Learn about the new features and capabilities being released across Microsoft Power Platform, including:
- Updates across Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, and Power Pages to help you analyze, automate, and make data-driven decisions.
- Enhancements to governance, collaboration, and analytics tools to empower individuals, teams, and organizations to work faster.
- New platform capabilities for low-code app and website development focused on reducing risk and costs, increasing visibility, and providing users with more efficient tools.
- Advancements in intelligent assistance, including prebuilt AI models, virtual agents, robotic process automation, and cloud flows to drive collaboration, low-code adoption, and productivity.
- More tools and insights focused on manageable governance and administration, pro development, ISV experiences, and data integration.
And there’s much more in store. You’ll also see how these solutions work for businesses like yours with demos hosted by Microsoft product experts. You’ll hear from Charles Lamanna, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Business Applications and Platforms, about how to innovate with business applications to grow your business faster than ever. The team behind the Microsoft Power Platform 2023 release wave 1 will also share insights and guide you through how all these updates, advancements, and new tech will help you:
- Expand visibility, reduce time, and enhance creativity in your departments and teams with unified, AI-powered capabilities.
- Empower your employees to focus on revenue-generating tasks while automating repetitive tasks.
- Connect people, data, and processes across your organization with modern collaboration tools.
- Innovate without limits using the latest in low-code development, including new next-generation AI capabilities.
A major theme of this digital event is the evolution of AI. Leaders in the field will show you some of the latest developments in AI that are leading the next generation of business applications. You’ll also join us for a special session that includes a deep dive into the tech behind language models hosted by Dr. Walter Sun, Microsoft Vice President, AI in Business Applications. Throughout the event, you’ll receive expert guidance on how to build more agile, customer-focused teams by empowering your solutions with AI and see firsthand how to get more value out of your data, collaboration, and tools.
Brand new insights from the experts
Find out how to enhance your customer experiences across your business with a look at real-life scenarios in expert-led demos of new capabilities and features. Gain valuable insights for overcoming your current challenges from other Microsoft customers who will share their journeys. And get answers to questions from the experts during a Q&A chat.
For a range of key best practices, strategies, and insights applicable to organizations across many industries, you don’t want to miss this digital launch event.
Watch product leaders guide you through the new capabilities. We hope you’ll join us.
Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC–7)