AI is here, and it’s ready to support work. On complex challenges like analyzing troves of data, speeding up time-consuming tasks, or helping customers help themselves—the newest AI sets up organizations for operational excellence by allowing employees to quickly create solutions for complicated problems on their own.
That’s why industry leaders are turning to AI-powered, low-code and no-code solutions as a way to help their people do their jobs more efficiently and help their business stand out among competitors. The potential for AI at work is practically endless. Understanding how your teams can accomplish more with AI is key for any business in the digital space.
Business Applications Launch Event
Experience the new era of AI-powered business
Explore the future of AI
Join us for a first look at the latest innovations for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 at the tenth Microsoft Business Applications Launch event on October 25. Hundreds of new features, plus tons of AI updates—it all adds up to one great opportunity to find out more about AI and what it can do for your organization.
Register now to hear from thought leaders and Microsoft Power Platform experts about the future of AI, and be first to catch a glimpse of the latest AI capabilities helping businesses work more effectively, including:
- New copilot features in Power Apps that boost developer productivity, give every user access to natural language assistants, and generate admin insights.
- Improved copilot experience in Power Pages that makes building websites, connecting to your data, and managing it all easy.
- The latest AI in Power Automate that makes automating and authoring faster by helping you build new cloud and desktop flows with improved process mining.
- New AI features in Power Virtual Agents like multilingual bots, generative answers and actions, and interactive voice response (IVR) integration with Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
You’ll also get updates on Power BI, Microsoft Dataverse, governance and administration, solution extensibility, and ISV experiences to help you analyze, act on, and automate the data that fuels your business.
Hear from Charles Lamanna, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Business Applications and Platforms, about how our customers are innovating every day with Microsoft Power Platform, then catch the latest AI capabilities in action, with real-world demos and guidance on how to:
- Develop stronger insights, reduce costs, and enhance creativity with intuitive, AI-powered solutions.
- Help employees and teams focus on revenue-generating work by creating automation solutions that let them avoid repetitive tasks.
- Elevate collaboration by connecting people, data, and processes across your organization with the newest AI-powered tools.
Insights on how AI can empower your employees
To understand what’s ahead in AI-assisted low-code and no-code solutions—and what your employees can do with them—you’ll hear directly from Microsoft leaders about their vision for AI, customer service, and operations. Get timely tips on how to use these brand-new technologies to take on your business’ toughest challenges, and if you have questions about new AI features, how Copilot experiences work, or what’s new in low-code, stay for the live Q&A chat to get them answered by experts.
10 events’ worth of innovation
It’s hard to believe this will already be our tenth Business Applications Launch Event—a perfect moment to look ahead and reaffirm our commitment to business app innovation. But the best is yet to come. I’m looking forward to celebrating this milestone with our customers and partners, along with all the new features our team has been cooking up. I can’t wait to see what your business does with them next.
Register now. And join us to experience the new era of AI-powered business.
Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC-7)