Pitney Bowes and Microsoft launched an awareness campaign that boasts collaborations and partnerships between our companies. Murray Martin, President and CEO of Pitney Bowes, outlined several key initiatives (listed below), but one of particular interest is the new SQL Server 2008 commemorative stamp.
Pitney Bowes has created a collector series of certified United States Postal™ stamps that commemorate the launch of Microsoft’s SQL Server 2008 product integrated with several Pitney Bowes software and mailing solutions. Pitney Bowes is giving away these collectible postage stamps to attendees at TechEd IT Pro on June 10-13. So if you’re at TechEd this week, we invite you to visit the SQL Server booth to get free stamps. Enter MSFT during the prompt to get a 20% discount.
Other Pitney Bowes/Microsoft initiatives and news:
- Pitney Bowes Group 1 Software and Pitney Bowes MapInfo announced support for SQL Server 2008
- Advancing geospatial, psychographic, and location intelligence technologies
- Delivering on the real promise of Software plus Services with
(Pitney Bowes and Microsoft OfficeLive Small Business)
- Combining our assets to create a “one-stop” shop for marketing, online, and offline advertisement
- Promoting green-based mailing-efficiency
- Developing leading edge mainframe migration and appliance modernization services and solutions
- Bridging digital and unified communications (voice and presence) with the physical mailstream