TechEd 2009 is less than a week away and we are excited about another event packed with opportunities to learn, network, and share ideas. Pre-show activities are already underway, with Webcasts live and on demand on TechNet and MSDN. Make sure you catch the last Webcast on May 13th on Mastering the Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Server v2.0. If you’re on Twitter, you can follow and contribute to the chatter at TechEd using hash tag #Teched09.
Bill Veghte, senior vice president of the Windows Business, will be kicking off TechEd next Monday, May 11. Following Bill’s keynote and throughout the week we will be presenting a number of great SQL Server content opportunities– nearly 100 in all! Break-out sessions, Hands on Labs, Technical Learning Center (TLC) sessions, and online Panel discussions across 3 different tracks will be running all week, including:
- What’s New in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (Mon May 11 from 1:00 PM-2:15 PM
- Presenter: Stephen Forte and Richard Campbell
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Virtualization Considerations and Best Practices (Fri May 15 from 9:00 AM-10:15 AM)
- Presenters: Lindsey Allen, Rob Reinauer
- Lower Costs and Accelerate Projects with New Data Warehousing Reference Architectures (Thu, May 14 from 2:45 PM-4:00 PM)
- Presenter: Mark Theissen
- Microsoft Project code name “Gemini”: Self-service Analysis and the Future of BI (Mon May 11 from 2:45 PM-4:00 PM)
- Presenter: Donald Farmer
- Planning and Implementing a Master Data Management Solution (Fri May 15 from 1:00 PM-2:15 PM)
- Presenter: John McAllister
- What’s New in Microsoft SQL Data Services (Mon 5/11 from 4:30 PM-5:45 PM)
- Presenter: Rick Negrin
And of course, don’t forget to visit the Technical Learning Center, where you’ll have a chance to meet customers and partners, participate in fun contests, and take home some great giveaways.
See you in LA!