Way to wow us with your tweets, SQL Server community! It was a tough call for us, but after checking out all the great responses to the Tweet for a Ticket to PASS Summit 2012 Challenge, we finally settled on a winner – congratulations to @GarethSwan, who told us that “Winning a ticket to PASS Summit is like winning a WHOLE case of #unicorn #bacon! Truly brilliant!” We agree, Gareth!
A ticket to PASS Summit is just so many things to so many people, that we just had to share some more of the great tweets we received. We asked participants to tell us:
Winning a ticket to PASS Summit is like…
- winning a new car! It could take me places I’ve never been, with passengers I’ve never met. A continual journey 2 learn (@blynchdata)
- that one time I got my chocolate bar stuck in a jar of peanut butter (@howmanylumps)
- taking an escalator to the summit of Mt. Knowledge (@EricSelje)
- getting first kiss by your first girlfriend whose name is sql server (@akshmi1)
- huge ROI on your new BI solution via informed decisions (@pvarady3)
- ‘earning doctorate in awesome%’ and winner=’this guy (@RussLThomas)
- jump bungee off the 500 TB table without statistics. Exciting! (@hubacekjirka)
Thanks again to all who participated in our Tweet Challenge! We enjoyed them so much that we’ll be giving out one more full 3-day registration to PASS Summit 2012 very soon — stay tuned and watch for more information on how you can earn a chance to win, right here on the blog!