The SQL Server community continues to wow us with your ways! Last week during the “Spend Spring Break at the PASS Business Analytics Conference” Challenge, we received an enormous number of great responses to our challenge question, “Tell us how a trip to #passbac would help you with your work?” What can we say, except that you were all right on the money in how the PASS Business Analytics Conference (PASSBAC) could help!
The decision was difficult with all the great answers that came in, but in the end, our congratulations and a free ticket to the PASS Business Analytics Conference in Chicago this April goes to @TotalDork1 for her winning tweet:
Congratulations Elizabeth! We know that a trip to PASSBAC is the perfect spring break for a “TotalDork1”!
We also thought we’d share some of the other great ways that a trip to PASSBAC would help in your work. Here’s what a few of your fellow tweeters had to say:
- Being a young aspiring BI pro in Norway, a trip to #passbac would help me achieve my goals and help my customers (@thommasr)
- Win-Win-Win for my employer, client and myself! Use and spread the #passbac knowledge and mix business and pleasure! (@KrishanP)
- A trip to #passbac would give me specific ways to transform our business analytics across the company. Plus it’d be really FUN!! (@ariaofgrace)
- #PowerPivot is catching on with my internal clients. I need the mad skills I’ll pick up at #passbac to help them. (@DataSciences)
- A trip to #passbac would help me #passbac some @SQLServer skills to myself and my #sqlfamily (@CPU_BUSY)
Thanks again to all who participated in this Challenge! We appreciate and share in your enthusiasm for big data and we hope to see you at the conference in April! Register by March 15th for early registration rates. You can find out more about the PASS Business Analytics Conference here.