If you are running older versions of SQL Server or use another database management system as your primary data platform, you may be wondering what the latest version of SQL Server has to offer. Upgrading to the latest version of SQL Server enables breakthrough performance, availability and manageability for your mission critical applications – an investment that could pay you back in as little as 9.5 months.1 Learn more about how SQL Server 2012 and 2014 can help run your tier-1, OLTP applications while maintaining lower costs, strong management and high security.
Join our guest speakers, Forrester Research Principal Analyst Noel Yuhanna, Senior TEI Consultant Anish Shah and Principal TEI Consultant Sean Owens for a webinar on SQL Server economics based on research findings from a recent Microsoft-commissioned study*.
Register to view this complimentary webinar to learn about:
- The SQL Server tier one application market growth and outlook
- The importance of security and management when considering a database platform
- Forrester Consulting’s Total Economic Impact commissioned research on SQL Server for data applications
- Key costs and benefits organizations should consider when evaluating SQL Server for data-intensive applications
- Customer experience benefits, opportunities and cost savings enabled by SQL Server
Join us on Wednesday, March 4 at 10:00am Pacific. Register now for this webinar on the economic impact of SQL Server 2012 and 2014 to your business.
*Forrester Consulting, The Total Economic Impact(TM) of Microsoft SQL Server, a commissioned study conducted on behalf of Microsoft, July 2014