This post was authored by Rimma Nehme, Technical Assistant, Data Group.
I am really excited to both attend and speak at the SQL Server Geeks Annual Summit (#SSGAS2016), Asia’s Premier Data & Analytics Conference taking place on 11-13 August in Bangalore, India. SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit 2016 is a full 3-day conference with more than 100 breakout sessions and deep dive pre-con sessions on SQL Server, BI & Analytics, Cloud, Big Data, and related technologies.
This is a truly unique conference (see this video), comprised with multiple tracks on Database Management, Database Development, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cloud, and Big Data. The summit attracts SQL experts from around the globe. SSGAS 2016 is the only Data/Analytics event in Asia where product teams from Microsoft’s Data Group fly down from Redmond to deliver advanced sessions on the latest technologies. Apart from engineering, the conference gets full participation from the SQL CAT & TIGER teams of Microsoft.
Last year’s summit was a great success, and you can see some of the feedback below.
Why should you attend?
• To get real-world training from industry experts.
• To hear a very thought-provoking keynote by Joseph Sirosh, CVP of Data Group at Microsoft.
• To learn directly from our engineering and customer experts on how you can build data-driven intelligent solutions, on-premises and in the cloud.
• To learn how SQL Server 2016 with R, Hadoop, and other advanced technologies can drive new and exciting services for your customers.
• To network and connect with the MVPs and MCMs.
• To talk directly to our product team members.
• To ask questions during Open-Talks and Chalk-Talks.
• To learn about Advanced Analytics, Cloud, and Big Data.
• To see expert-level demo-oriented sessions.
• To learn about the latest trends in the Data & Analytics world.
• To hear me talk about our Planet-Scale NoSQL DocumentDB.
• Do you really need to hear more reasons to attend?
I invite you to watch the #SSGAS2016 hashtag on Twitter for new and exciting updates. Hopefully I’ll see some of you there!