This year’s event is gearing up to be a monumental occasion as we plan to make some exciting product announcements.
Listen from some of our leading keynote speakers, including Azure Data CVP Rohan Kumar, as they share their knowledge on Microsoft’s data platform products and services, and how to stay on the edge of the changing data landscape.
Only PASS Summit gives you a unique opportunity to hear from industry leaders, as well as Microsoft product teams providing you with deep dives into data solutions.
Make sure you register ASAP and be sure to sign-up to the Data + AI sessions and clinics that are scheduled across the Summit program.
Pro-tip: access the Conference Sessions and get ready to be informed and inspired.
- Nov 4th: SQL Server 2019 workshop: Bob Ward will give a comprehensive hands-on experience to try all the new features in SQL Server 2019. He will lead you through a day-long workshop on how to maximize the new capabilities of SQL Server 2019. You will walk away from this workshop knowing “what Bob knows” so that you can modernize your skills with SQL Server and teach others in your community or company why SQL Server 2019 is truly a modern data platform.
- Nov 5th: Modernize your database with Azure SQL: Several members from our Azure SQL engineering team will take you through the data estate options from Microsoft, from on-premises SQL Server to RDBMS options in Azure.
- Nov 6th: Join us for an exciting keynote by Azure Data CVP Rohan Kumar as he deep dives into the latest innovations on Microsoft’s data platform
- Azure Data: Unmatched price-performance and limitless capabilities wherever your data lives
SQL Server and Azure Data: What to use when: In this session, Bob Ward and Anna Hoffman will teach you how SQL Server is both the same and different across these platforms. You will walk away with information, guiding principles, and scenarios that will help you make informed decisions on which technology to use and when.
Microsoft Power BI: Business Intelligence strategy, vision, and roadmap update: Join Microsoft’s Business Intelligence leadership team, Arun Ulag and Amir Netz, to get the latest information about Microsoft’s strategy, vision, and roadmap for Power BI and o check demos of the latest and greatest features in our Enterprise BI platform.
- Enabling end to end scenarios with data virtualization in SQL Server 2019: In this session James Rowland-Jones (JRJ) will showcase how to use Data virtualization, one of the most exciting features of SS2019, can be used in your data estate.
- Introducing the next-generation of analytics on Azure: Join us to learn about the latest cloud analytics innovations from Azure Data from Saveen Reddy and Priyanka Gomatam.
Best, better, Hyperscale! The last database you will ever need in the Cloud: In this session, discover what to use and when, patterns and best practices for moving to Azure with Hyperscale from Jeroen ter Heerdt (Dutch Data Dude).
Deep dive with data migration tools and Azure Database Migration Service (DMS): This session takes a detailed look at the migration life-cycle and demonstrates how Microsoft has made it easy to migrate SQL Server instances to Azure with near-zero downtime, presented by Charles Christian and Sreraman Narasimhan.
See you @ PASS Summit 2019!