Data Platform Virtual Summit 2022 (DPS 2022) is just a few weeks away, running from September 19–23. A free global learning event for data professionals, DPS 2022 features a keynote from Bob Ward (Principal Architect, Microsoft) and Buck Woody (Applied Data Scientist, Microsoft), as well as more than 200 breakout sessions delivered by Azure Data engineering, partner organizations, and community leaders. With content delivered almost around the clock in five editions, DPS 2022 empowers Azure Data professionals worldwide with the deep technical skills they need to move ahead in their careers and digitally transform their organizations.
This year, DPS 2022 features eight tracks focusing on Azure Data:
- Azure Data Administration
- Azure Data Development
- Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics
- Data Science (AI/ML)
- Industry Solution
- SQL Server 2022
- Professional Development
- Student Track
The virtual platform offers a live Q and A session, a networking lounge, and a community zone. Additionally, attendees will receive lifetime on-demand access to session recordings.
DPS 2022 offers an incredible opportunity to learn directly from our engineering teams, who will share the latest advances and insights on the Azure Data platform.
- Bob Ward and Buck Woody from the Microsoft Data Platform team will deliver the keynote together. The keynote will highlight the latest innovations across the Microsoft Azure Data platform and share customer case studies. Bob and Buck will show you how to meet the needs of developers across the spectrum to leverage the new tools, processes, and platforms in the Intelligent Data Platform to create a data culture in your organization. Bob will go deep on the newest release in the Intelligent Data Platform—SQL Server 2022.
- Microsoft Azure Data engineering teams will deliver over 65 sessions at DPS 2022. Hear the latest from the people who develop the tools you use every day and engage in live discussions.
- Visit the virtual expo hall where you can connect with our team across SQL Server, Azure SQL, Microsoft Learn, Power BI, and more.