VeeamOn 2017 is right around the corner, May 16-18 in New Orleans, and we’re excited to be one of the premier sponsors for the event! We hope you’re able to join us in The Big Easy to learn more about our joint solutions and have some fun, so we wanted to take a minute to share with you some of the key activities we have planned.
- Jeff Woolsey will deliver the “Reinventing IT Infrastructure for Business Agility” session on Wednesday, May 17th from 11:15am to 12:15pm. In this session, Jeff will explore how Microsoft is helping customers and professionals with their cloud strategy and how Windows Server, System Center, Azure, and Operations Management Suite play a big role in this.
- Ben Armstrong will deliver the “Moving your Private Cloud forward with Windows Server and Azure” session on Thursday, May 18th from 2:50pm to 3:50pm. Ben will build from the previous session and show how ITPros can save the day by modernizing their environment to support users and developers.
- At Thursday’s keynote Mark Russinovich will be joining the main stage to talk about how companies can bridge the gap between today’s on-premises environments and cloud.
- As part of the registration, all attendees will get a copy of Zero Day, his latest thrilling novel. He will be available for book signing at the Microsoft booth on Thursday from 11:10am to 12:10pm.
- On Wednesday, May 17th from 7:30 to 9:30 pm, join us for a party at the Fulton Alley where attendees will have the opportunity to relax and connect with the Microsoft experts attending the conference. This is a great bowling alley, and the food and drinks are on us! Stop by our booth during the day to register for the party.
- At the 2015 conference we invited our MVP friends to deliver quick sessions inside our booth and it was a hit, so we’re bringing them back! We’ll have about 20 theater sessions in our booth covering all kinds of topics. To get a complete list stop by our booth at any time to check the schedule.
- Have you tried a HoloLens before? Well, this is your chance to see how this great new device mixes reality and holograms. Stop by the booth during the expo hours, and give our HoloLens device a try!
- Just want to ask questions about the Microsoft products? You got it. Our booth will feature four demo stations and our team will be ready to answer your questions as well as show some cool demos!
- Since we’re all there, we can also have a more formal conversation. Microsoft will have a dedicated meeting room for customers who want to schedule a meeting with our speakers and executives. To schedule a meeting send an e-mail to Natalie Elofir at email@example.com.
Veeam is an important partner and we want to make sure our joint customers can get the most out of this conference. Our booth is #103 and we look forward to seeing you there!