Ready, set, go! The Windows Server team is ready to make sure you are set up for success at Microsoft Ignite 2019. Our experts are busy preparing technical content for breakout sessions, theater sessions and hands-on-workshops. You’ll find the schedule to plan your attendance below. We might even challenge you to a game of bowling or cornhole, if you’re up for it!
That’s right, you’ve guessed it, aside from all the great product and feature updates at the conference, we’re also going to have an awesome customer appreciation party on Tuesday evening, November 5, 2019. Visit the Windows Server booths to find out how to register.
So, what else is going on with Windows Server at Ignite? It’s all about modernization. We want to make sure you’re equipped to modernize your server management with Windows Admin Center, your re-imagined server management option that centralizes and simplifies previous Windows Server management tools. We also want to arm you with the information you need to migrate off of Windows Server 2008 before the end of support on January 14, 2020. Our unbeatable offers like Extended Security Updates and Azure Hybrid Benefit will get you to Azure at no additional charge above the cost of running Azure Virtual Machines. Check out the full list of sessions below!
Don’t miss speakers like Jeff Woolsey, Ned Pyle, Bernardo Caldas, and Cosmos Darwin as they take the stage and dive deep on Windows Server 2019, Windows Admin Center, Windows Server 2008 End of Support, and Azure Stack HCI.
You can begin creating your personalized Windows Server schedule at Ignite this year by copy and pasting the event code (starting with BRK, THR or WRK) into the session scheduler. The Windows Server team is very excited to meet you there. See you soon!
Windows Server Schedule for Ignite 2019 – Breakout (BRK), Theater (THR), and Workshop (WRK) sessions
- WS – BRK2129 “What’s New and What’s Next” (Monday, 3:15pm – 4:00pm)
- WS – BRK3182 “Windows Server Deep Dive: Demopalooza” (Monday, 4:30pm – 5:15pm)
- WS – THR2146 “Stop paying someone else to do it – automatically monitor, secure, and update your on-premises servers from Azure with Windows Admin Center” (Tuesday, 9:00am – 9:20am)
- WS – BRK3184 “Automate and manage your Windows Server environment using Azure Management Services” (Tuesday, 10:30am – 11:15am)
- WS – WRK3003 “Power your hybrid environment with Windows Admin Center and Azure” (Tuesday, 10:45am – 12:00pm)
- WS – BRK3246 ” Plan for Z-Day 2020: Windows Server 2008 End of Support is coming!” (Tuesday, 11:45am – 12:30pm)
- WS – BRK3244 “Azure Guest Configuration, the evolution of Group Policy” (Tuesday, 11:45am – 12:30pm)
- WS – BRK3176 “Windows container and the Azure Kubernetes Service” (Tuesday, 1:00pm – 1:45pm)
- WS – THR1084 “How to re-use your Windows Server licenses in Azure with Azure Hybrid Benefit” (Tuesday, 1:15pm – 1:35pm)
- WS – THR2140 “Get more done with Windows Admin Center 3rd party extensions” (Tuesday, 3:05pm – 3:25pm)
- WS – BRK2145 “Windows Virtual Desktop Overview” (Tuesday, 3:30pm – 4:15pm)
- WS – THR2135 Be a Windows Admin Center expert: best practices for deployment, configuration, and security (Tuesday, 5:00 – 5:20pm)
- WS – THR2176 “Windows Admin Center: Better together with System Center and Azure” (Wednesday, 9:00am – 9:20am)
- WS – BRK3192 “Seamless connectivity to Azure with Windows Server and Hybrid Networking” (Wednesday, 9:15am – 10:00am)
- WS – BRK3252 “Windows Server on Azure Overview: Lift-and-Shift Migrations for Enterprise Workloads” (Wednesday, 10:30am – 11:15am)
- WS – BRK3165 “Windows Admin Center: Unlock Azure Hybrid Value” (Wednesday, 11:45am – 12:30pm)
- WS – BRK3228 “Files are critical to your business: Modernize your file services with Windows Server 2019 and Azure” (Wednesday, 1:00pm – 1:45pm)
- WS – THR2155 “Clustering in the Age of HCI and Hybrid!” (Wednesday, 1:15-1:35pm)
- WS – BRK3166 “OS Internals (for nerds only)” (Wednesday, 2:15pm – 3:00pm)
- WS – WRK3003 “Power your hybrid environment with Windows Admin Center and Azure” (Wednesday, 2:15pm – 3:30pm)
- WS – BRK3174 “SCOM 2019: Customer Success stories and what’s next” (Wednesday, 3:30pm – 4:15pm)
- WS – BRK3183 “Accelerate your RDS and VDI migration to Windows Virtual Desktop” (Thursday, 9:15am – 10:00am)
- WS – BRK3193 “Maximize security with Windows Server 2019 and Azure” (Thursday, 10:30am – 11:15am)
- WS – BRK2048 “Windows Admin Center: What’s New and What’s Next” (Thursday, 11:45am – 12:30pm)
- WS – BRK3173 “Hyper-V Roadmap” (Thursday, 1:00pm – 1:45pm)
- WS – BRK2147 “Modernize your IT environment and Applications with Windows Containers” (Thursday, 2:15pm – 3:00pm)
- WS – THR2191 Navigate common pitfalls encountered when containerizing Windows Server applications (Friday, 10:10-10:30am)
- WS – BRK3257 “Protect Access to Office 365/Azure with new features in Active Directory Federation Services in Windows Server 2019 ” Samuel P19 (Friday, 10:30am – 11:15am)
- WS – BRK2208 “Hybrid management and operations for Windows Server” (Friday, 10:30 – 11:15am)
- WS – BRK3251 “What’s next for software-defined storage and networking for Windows Server” (Friday, 10:45am – 12:00pm)
- WS – BRK3177 “VMM 2019 and DPM 2019: Customer success stories and what’s next” (Friday, 11:45am – 12:30pm)