This post was authored by Jeff Woolsey, Principal Program Manager.
Greetings Windows Server community!
I hope you will join me for a webinar on Thursday, November 21, for an overview of the exciting new features in our latest release of Windows Admin Center, version 1910. This release is packed full of powerful new capabilities to help you remotely manage and troubleshoot servers, virtual machines, and hyperconverged systems – along with seamless integration to Azure so you can use cloud services to manage your on-premises datacenters.
If you know me, you know I love to demonstrate new features. I’ll show you some of my favorites, including:
- New and updated partner extensions from HPE and Dell EMC.
- New Hyper-V management features.
- Powerful new performance monitoring capabilities.
- Azure Security Center integration.
- Azure Monitor integration.
- Integration with Azure Arc for centralized management and governance across cloud and on-premises workloads.
Register now for this webinar on November 21, 2019 at 1:00 pm Pacific time. If you can’t wait, download Windows Admin Center, version 1910 and try it now. Our Windows Admin Center engineering team will also be online to answer your questions during the webinar.
For regular updates on what’s new follow us on twitter.