Earlier today Microsoft announced an updated date and location for Microsoft Ignite 2016 – Atlanta on September 26-30!
For those of you not immediately familiar with this city, it’s likely that you consume at least 3 things that originate from Atlanta every day, for example: Coca-Cola, CNN, Delta Airlines, Home Depot, UPS, Chick-fil-A, Rubbermaid, etc. This all makes Atlanta the 16th largest metropolitan economy in the world – right between Sydney and Hong Kong.
I think Atlanta is going to be a very fun place to spend five very important days. And, of course, no announcement is complete without the option to pre-register right now!
The lineup for Ignite 2016 is simply incredible; you can look forward to:
- 1,000+ hours of content, 700+ sessions, and countless networking opportunities
- Insights and roadmaps from industry leaders
- Deep dives and live demos on the products you use (or want to use!) every day
- Direct access to product experts
- Interactive digital labs
- Knowledge and answers direct from the source
- Really. Smart. People. Everywhere.
Take advantage of this early announcement by pre-registering now for the lowest price. I can’t wait to see everyone there! And, for those globetrotters out there who just don’t want to wait 11 months for the next Ignite, come to my keynote at Ignite Australia in just four weeks! 🙂