We are pleased to announce the availability of a series of new white papers and guides as well as some updates to existing documents.
Also, the online Help for the Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail online store has been updated to reflect the new functionality in AX2012 R2.
New White Papers and Guides
New white papers and guides have been published by the Information Exerience team within the last couple of months. Click these links to open the documents:
- Workflow approval via email
- Moving average
- Country-specific update for the Russian Federation
- Country-specific updates for India
- Country-specific updates for Eastern European countries
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 6.2 Resource Scheduling for Projects
- Customer Payment Journal Service in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Implementation Guide for PCI Compliance
Updates to Existing Documents
Existing guides and white papers have been updated. Click these links to open the updated documents:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Connector for Mobile Applications
- AX 2012 System Requirements
- Configuring budget plan templates for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Help and Resources Datasheet for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Deploying Customizations Across Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Environments
Retail online store Help
Many topics have been updated to reflect the new Retail online store functionality in AX 2012 R2. Click this link to access the roadmap for the content:
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!