“Microsoft provides programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This mail message assumes that you are familiar with the programming language that is being demonstrated and the tools that are used to create and debug procedures.”
Prerequisite: Make sure that a full X++ compile was run without errors before
1) Stop all relevant AOS server(s)
2) On your relevant AOS server(s) navigate to the following folder (default) using Windows Explorer:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX\bin\XppIL
3) Make sure you create a safe copy of the XPPIL folder content to another new local folder on the AOS computer (example: C:\XPPIL_SAVE)
4) Now delete all folders and files inside the folder “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX\bin\XppIL” but keep the folder “XPPIL” itself.
5) Start all AOS server(s)
6) Run a full CIL creation from AOT. This will create a fresh rebuild of all files/ folders inside the XPPIL folder
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!