The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the October release of Lifecycle Services.
- In Business process modeler, you can now:
- Search for business processes and artifacts
- Reorder tasks in hierarchies
- The Configuration manager tool has been released in beta. It allows you to:
- Save configurations, and store them locally or in the cloud
- Copy a configuration from one system to another
- The Customization analysis service has an improved report that provides a heat map for
- Estimated performance impact
- Estimated functional impact
- Rule reliability
- Estimated effort to fix an issue
- The Upgrade analysis tool now includes an impact analysis heat map
- We have provided more informative and actionable error messages to handle common scenarios that users may encounter when signing in to Lifecycle Services, such as expired services plans.