The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the October release of Lifecycle Services.
- In Business process modeler, you can now:
- Search for business processes and artifacts
- Reorder tasks in hierarchies
- The Configuration manager tool has been released in beta. It allows you to:
- Save configurations, and store them locally or in the cloud
- Copy a configuration from one system to another
- The Customization analysis service has an improved report that provides a heat map for
- Estimated performance impact
- Estimated functional impact
- Rule reliability
- Estimated effort to fix an issue
- The Upgrade analysis tool now includes an impact analysis heat map
- We have provided more informative and actionable error messages to handle common scenarios that users may encounter when signing in to Lifecycle Services, such as expired services plans.
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!