I’ve seen this error a couple of times in the past month or so, and I’ve also noted that some people have asked about it on the Internet, too.
I’ve just finished working on a case with a customer where we were able to reproduce this issue on a VM.
We found that patching the kernel components resolved the issue.
If you are experiencing this error when you are trying to publish an entity to a local or remote EntityStore database, I suggest that you patch your kernel components and try again.
You can download the latest kernels from LCS here:
Alternatively, you can check the kernels that are available on this overview page:
Please see this link for further details on kernel patching:
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!