Applies to: Field Service version 184.108.40.206 on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement version 9.x
Visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to how to install or update a preferred solution.
Please visit Field Service Docs for all Field Service updates and related content.
Field Service enhancements (v220.127.116.11)
- Field Service is moving to the platform’s auto numbering.
- For now, the new auto-numbering is optional and can be enabled in each instance to through Field Service Settings.
- This new auto-numbering approach ensures that the numbers applied to each record are unique.
- The number format will match the auto-number format currently configured in the instance.
- This replaces all existing auto-number generation in Field Service including:
- Work order
- Purchase Order
- Inventory Transfer
- Inventory Adjustment
- For now, until an instance opts-in, it will continue to see the record numbers generating as it has, through the legacy Field Service logic.
- Fixed: Duplicate work order numbers are generated when multiple WOs are created simultaneously (see above enhancement).
- Fixed: Hide all unsupported ribbon commands in UCI for FS v7.5.x
- Fixed: Add upgrade script to prevent layering issue when upgrading from Naos.
- Fixed: Not able to create Work Order due to real time workflow.
- Fixed: Console error in work order forms when evaluating FieldOneSkyUtils.Form.EnableLegacyScheduleAssistantButton
- Fixed: Daylight Savings Time issue: Work Order’s End Time changes when it is set to the last Sunday of March and user is in GMT +1:00, +0:00 time zone.
Dynamics 365 Engineering