Applies to: Field Service version 184.108.40.206 on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement version 9.x
Visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to how to install or update a preferred solution.
Check out Field Service documentation for news about updates and related content.
Field Service enhancements
- Add solution health rule to check for processes belonging to disabled users.
- Updated the training section of the app to include links to:
- Convert Case to Work Order now opens Work Order in a new window.
- Fixed: Update Work Order Substatus custom filter view to use the layout specified on the lookup control.
- Fixed: Add a plugin validation that ensures only one Work Order Incident is set to Primary.
- Fixed: Booking Form shows unsaved changes after Status changed from In Progress to Completed and click save.
- Fixed: WO duration miscalculation.
- Fixed: Estimate Discount fields are cleared when no Entitlement exists on Work Order Product and Work Order Service.
- Fixed: Latitude and Longitude not getting populated from Account when Work Order is created through Account.
- Fixed: Revert new validations on Start Time and End Time based on Booking Status’ Field Service Status.
Connected Field Service enhancements
- Improved send command experience.
- Removal of RequireJS.
- IoT provider.
- Command integration with IoT Central.