Applies to: Field Service version 22.214.171.124 on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement version 9.x
Visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to how to install or update a preferred solution.
Please visit Field Service Docs for Field Service updates and related content.
Field Service enhancements
- Performance enhancements.
- Fixed: Master Field of Child Assets (Sub-Assets) Do Not Update When Parent Asset’s Parent is Changed.
- Fixed: Fix incorrect field description of Travel Charge Item (msdyn_travelchargeitemid) field on FS settings.
- Fixed: New button missing on the standard invoice form if form does not have FS library.
- Fixed: When Work Order Product line status value is set to Used by Default, the work Order Totals are not being calculated.
- Fixed: Conditional upgrade issue when both FS and PSA are present, improved handling of Generic Resource’s resource type required.
- Fixed: Issue converting case to work order where billing account is not carried to the work order from case.
Connected Field Service (CFS) enhancements
- Device Readings (preview): To help you understand the current state of a device, its repair history, and the effect of performed work orders, the Connected Field Service add-in displays near real time device readings and historical sensor measurements in a chart alongside work order details. This feature utilizes Azure Time Series Insights for providing this embedded IoT experience. For more information about the device readings capabilities, please see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-engagement/field-service/cfs-visualizations-iot-hub
- The connected field service deployment app has modified to optionally provision Azure Time Series Insights in both new and existing CFS deployments.
- Solution Health Checker: New rules have been added for Connected Field Service in solution health checker, that checks for alert parenting configuration as well as endpoint configuration for IoTHub.
- Fixed: Function “msdyn.caseForm.onLoad” on Case form is missing Library and causing an error.
- Fixed: Cryptic error on IoTDevice form for when an IoTDevice creation fails since the DeviceId already exists for another device.