Join us for a 90-minute webinar on April 8 at 9 AM Pacific Time to learn about the new capabilities in Dynamics 365 Field Service 2021 release wave 1, including:
- A simplified set-up experience.
- New schedule board and map capabilities.
- How knowledge articles and virtual assistants on the mobile app help technicians.
- A new portal for your customers to self schedule and view a technician’s estimated arrival time.
We’ll discuss how to enable these capabilities in your environment and you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions of product team members.
- David Clarke, Program Manager
- Vinay Nalam, Senior Program Manager
- Jason Cohen, Senior Program Manager
- Jonathan Baker, Senior Program Manager
- Dhruv Goel, Senior Program Manager
- Sanjay Jethva, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Rag Guru, Principal Program Manager
How to watch
Dynamics 365 Field Service enables organizations to dispatch technicians to customer locations to provide installation, repair, or maintenance services.
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!