Join us for a 90-minute webinar on April 8 at 9 AM Pacific Time to learn about the new capabilities in Dynamics 365 Field Service 2021 release wave 1, including:
- A simplified set-up experience.
- New schedule board and map capabilities.
- How knowledge articles and virtual assistants on the mobile app help technicians.
- A new portal for your customers to self schedule and view a technician’s estimated arrival time.
We’ll discuss how to enable these capabilities in your environment and you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions of product team members.
- David Clarke, Program Manager
- Vinay Nalam, Senior Program Manager
- Jason Cohen, Senior Program Manager
- Jonathan Baker, Senior Program Manager
- Dhruv Goel, Senior Program Manager
- Sanjay Jethva, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Rag Guru, Principal Program Manager
How to watch
To watch live, fill out a short form to register. You can also view the recording on-demand after the webinar.
Dynamics 365 Field Service enables organizations to dispatch technicians to customer locations to provide installation, repair, or maintenance services.
To learn more, check out the documentation or the Field Service video playlist.