Join us for a 90-minute webinar on April 8 at 9 AM Pacific Time to learn about the new capabilities in Dynamics 365 Field Service 2021 release wave 1, including:
- A simplified set-up experience.
- New schedule board and map capabilities.
- How knowledge articles and virtual assistants on the mobile app help technicians.
- A new portal for your customers to self schedule and view a technician’s estimated arrival time.
We’ll discuss how to enable these capabilities in your environment and you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions of product team members.
- David Clarke, Program Manager
- Vinay Nalam, Senior Program Manager
- Jason Cohen, Senior Program Manager
- Jonathan Baker, Senior Program Manager
- Dhruv Goel, Senior Program Manager
- Sanjay Jethva, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Rag Guru, Principal Program Manager
How to watch
Dynamics 365 Field Service enables organizations to dispatch technicians to customer locations to provide installation, repair, or maintenance services.