Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK Version 5.0.10 is now live on MSDN downloads and on the MSDN library. Here are some of the many additions and updates you’ll find in this release
- Updated assemblies for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 7.
- New performance information about retaining a service proxy instance throughout an application’s session and about allowing the system to generate GUIDs for better performance.
- A new topic with guidance about two types of read-only forms: the new read-optimized forms included in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Update Rollup 7 and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook reading pane.
- Updated sample code to include a demonstration of the following messages: RetrieveAttributeChangeHistoryRequest and RetrieveAuditDetailsRequest.
- Updated sample code to demonstrate how to retrieve the members of a list without specifying the entity type for the list member, such as a lead, contact, or account.
- Added a new sample to show how to retrieve PrincipalObjectAttributeAccess (secured field access) records.
- Added a new sample showing how to retrieve records that are related to a specified record. In this sample, the opportunities are rolled up by their parent account.
- Updated the walkthrough and added a new sample that demonstrates how to create a workflow in code.
- Updated the Deployment Web Service sample code to correct an authentication problem and added a Visual Basic version of the sample code in the download package.
- See the complete list of new and updated samples and links to all the new topics in the Release History on the first page.
The next SDK update is scheduled for May. Send Feedback
Thanks for all the hard work by the SDK team!