Applies to: CRM 2015, CRM Online 2015 Update, Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2015 Update, Microsoft Social Listening 2014 R2
The next major update to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM family of products and services is just around the corner. We’re excited to give you a preview ‒ through our Get ready page ‒ of the 2015 wave of updates headed your way soon for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, and Microsoft Social Listening.
To whet your appetite, here’s a small sample of the new features described on the Get ready page:
- Create product families to boost selling effectiveness
- Take advantage of hierarchical views to see how info is related or grouped
- Use role-tailored dashboards and personalized home pages on your tablet to stay productive when you’re on the go
- Guide sellers toward desired outcomes with enhanced branching logic in business process flows
- Personalize your user assistance by creating custom Help for your Dynamics CRM implementation
- Strengthen your marketing and sales synergies with the new Sales Collaboration Panel which allows sellers to provide input into campaigns and targeting (Microsoft Dynamics Marketing)
- Streamline campaign creation and improve segmentation with graphical email editing (Microsoft Dynamics Marketing)
- Use Microsoft Social Listening to connect to news sources (in addition to existing sources: Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and videos) and analyze sentiment in Italian.
The Get ready page also covers release timing and tells you how to prepare for and get updates. You’ll also find information on the Spring 2014 and Fall 2013 updates if you’re updating from earlier on-prem versions.
So what are you waiting for? Check it all out on the Get ready page, and check back often for new updates as we get closer to the availability date! For more information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, or Microsoft Social Listening, see our Customer Center.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
End User Team