The next update to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement on-premises apps is coming in October, bringing a brand-new user experience among a host of new and updated capabilities.
The Unified Interface is a new metadata driven client interface that provides consistent experiences across all applications, devices, and form factors. Whether you are on a browser, tablet, or phone, you will be able to consume similar experiences, including:
- Similar form experiences to update and view your records
- Interactive dashboards across all devices to view your information and drill into it
- Reference Panel now available to be used with all entities supported in Unified Interface
- Support for right-to-left (RTL) languages
- Accessibility improvements across all experiences on Unified Interface
The new update—Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps, Version 9.0.2, On-premises update—will release in October 2018. Customers currently in “December 2016 Update for Dynamics 365” (Microsoft Dynamics 365 version 8.2) can update to this version once it is available.