The Microsoft Business Applications virtual launch event for the 2019 wave 2 release is just two days away, streaming live this Thursday morning! Don’t miss this opportunity to get a first-hand look at the new innovations we’re rolling out for Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform. Register today for this free event, and then tune in to the live stream on October 10, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Pacific Time.
You’ll get an in-depth look at the new capabilities announced in the 2019 wave 2 release across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform. James Phillips, Corporate Vice President of the Business Applications Group, and other Microsoft experts will demonstrate new applications and features, guide you through the new updates, and discuss what these releases mean for your business.
Learn how these new Dynamics 365 and Power Platform features and applications will help you:
- Reimagine how you engage your customers, proactively and across every channel.
- Create a flexible, scalable platform to extend existing applications, build new solutions, and integrate your choice of technologies.
- Make fast and informed decisions, quickly adapt to changing market demands, and drive rapid business growth.
- Use enhanced artificial intelligence capabilities in Dynamics 365 to accelerate the transformation of customer service, sales, and marketing functions.
- Unify your relationships, processes, and data for greater impact across applications and ecosystems.
- Build higher-quality apps more easily and better engage your customer and partners using PowerApps Portals, AI Builder, and enhancements to Microsoft Flow
With updates, insights, and demonstrations directly from the experts, you’ll better understand how to leverage these new technologies as part of your organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Unlock what’s next for your business: Watch the virtual launch event today!